Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Tropicstory;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Parrots are part of the Psittaciformes order, which is divided into three different families. The smallest species are colloquially called "parakeets," and the biggest, "macaws." Their hooked beak allows them to break grains open so that they can eat the contents.
Parrots are well known for their ability to imitate the human voice. The parrot tongue is, in fact, very close to the human tongue, which allows them to pull off this feat.